The Photoshop plugin enables you to integrate the Filerobot widget in your Adobe product.
1/ Download the extension files from the link bellow and unzip them.
2/ Copy the unzipped folder content into the folder for your Creative Cloud version:
If you have Photoshop CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.5, CC 2017 or above:
- Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/
- Windows x64: C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Adobe/CEP/extensions/
- Windows x32: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/CEP/extensions/
If you have Photoshop CC:
- Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEPServiceManager4/extensions/
- Windows x64: C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Adobe/CEPServiceManager4/extensions/
- Windows x32: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/CEPServiceManager4/extensions/
You have to create the folder if it does not already exist.
3/ Restart Photoshop and you will find the Filerobot widget/extension at Window > Extensions > extension_name.
First, you need to log in to your Filerobot account from the Widget.
Then, you can select the Company and Project you would like to access (for multi-project Filerobot accounts).
You can browse your container and its folder structure directly from the widget and use the search and sort functions. You can also create folders.
You can upload images from Photoshop directly to your Filerobot container. Downloaded images from Filerobot can be inserted as a new file or as a new layer in existing Photoshop project.